Wednesday 4 June 2014

Welcome to my Blog!♥

(Please excuse my failure of attempting to write fancy)
Hellooo :)
I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, however it has always been one of those things that I have never been able to get round to. Today, whilst I had some free time, I decided that I will make one.
I really enjoy writing and giving advice, but I never fulfil this to a great extent. I thought that by writing a blog, I'd be able to do this.
I didn't want my first post to be the typical 'Welcome to my Blog', but it looks like this is what it is ;) .
I am hoping to post at least once a week about just general girly things really. Advice, 'How to...' 's, Reviews, Hauls, and then anything that gets requested or that I just have on my mind.


Sorry for the short post, they will get longer- I promise! :-P



I'd really appreciate any comments from anybody,
Love from Meg Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment